To see movements emerge in each of Ethiopia's demographic segments that:
1. Are grounded on the theology of the Kingdom of God;
2. Contextualize the good news in ways that are faithful to the word of God but are appropriate to the local culture;
3. Disciple all believers through interactive small groups that are true communities, that study and apply the Bible to their own lives, that pray and engage in mission, and that hold one another accountable;
4. Maintain quality and real transformation for all through ongoing personal relationships of training, support, and accountability for all leaders through a shepherding network;
5. Take practical steps to avoid new dependency and become financially self-sustaining (as modeled by leaders); and
6. Engage the world wholistically to bring the blessing of Abraham to all areas of life--physical, economic, social, and spiritual.